
a bunch of warn out college kids...LOL!

on of my favorite animals...the capybera . World's largest rodent. Very cool!

dinner time for Mr. Capybera.

a weird blue headed bird?! Couldn't find out what it was.
Lazy ostrich...

Bald eagle...wearing pants.

Otter...he was a ham!
Tortoise...he was HUGE!
I am a BEAUTIFUL butterfly!

Zinnias...my favorite!

Zinnias...my favorite!
Baby Komodo dragons...very cute and playful!

Some Caimans and some turtles...

Kristen, Angie and Janeli acting like Gibbons. Yes, my finger is suppose to be in the picture. We were on a picture scavenger hunt and one of the rules was everyone had to be in the picture. Thus my finger in the shot.

Some Caimans and some turtles...

Kristen, Angie and Janeli acting like Gibbons. Yes, my finger is suppose to be in the picture. We were on a picture scavenger hunt and one of the rules was everyone had to be in the picture. Thus my finger in the shot.
My girls and me at the hippo hut. THE END!









1 comment:
I love the butterfly pics of you! I'm going to steal them and put them on my blog :) Love you!
Post a Comment