Wednesday, February 11, 2009

nothing productive...

It is Hump Day (I have never liked that term?!) and my favorite day of the week. It is all down hill once you reach Wednesday :)


I am sitting at my computer doing nothing productive as you can see. I am just waiting for a distraction. Today is d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g big time. I work up too early, had a really great morning ,but then have hit my afternoon slump. I would be really sleepy right about now, but I ate something (I think it was the spinach dip) that had MSG in it and now my heart is pounding and my head aches. And it is never going to be 5pm. On a happier note...my truck did not receive any major hail damage in last night's freak thunderstorm. Yeah! I did however, sustain some heavy bird poop action being parked under a tree. It is ridiculous. It looks like it was paintballed. The guy next to me at the bank pointed and laughed...( FYI: the rain had no effect on the bird poo).


So, random question. Anyone following the Nadya Suleman story (unwed mom with 14 kids...just had octuplets)? I am all about a woman's freedom of person, but I also think this case is a bit extreme. Any thoughts?

No comments: