Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Don't Stop...believin'. Hold on to that feelin'...

So it is Wednesday (my favorite day as we all know), and there is nothing going on today. Melissa O. and I took a long lunch and went to Alfred Angelo's to go try on wedding dresses (she is getting married and tried on the dresses...not me!) I was the photographer...good times. Wedding dresses are ridiculously expensive...I don't get it. I would rather spend $1500 on something cool like a house, car or great vacation rather than some white material that i am only going to wear once... Melissa feels the same way, but something happens when you put on a big, puffy white dress, crystal tiara and tulle veil...your practicality goes right out the window and the little girl who is dying to be a princess comes out. It is the weirdest thing! Amusing to watch, but weird nonetheless.

So, that took up a few hours this afternoon, but now I am back to the office, munching on cheez-its and lemonade staring at my calendar wondering why i have nothing to do. See, this week is really slow, but next week is jam packed with meetings, events, and it is mid-terms...which means Spring Break starts next Friday. This semester is flying by...

Well, I suppose I should attempt to do something productive...like clean off my desk or work on my hypothetical novel. *sigh* ok...peace, fleece and chicken grease ppl!

No comments: