It is my least favorite day of the week...Monday. Today was a busy day and won't end until after 9pm when my staff meeting is over. Blah. I am super sore today from helping Nat move this weekend. I am kinda sad she is gone, cuz that is going to put a serious dent in my social life away from campus...*sigh* oh well, right. She is moving on to bigger and "better" things in LBK...even though she doesn't see them yet. The move went really well...no major problems or drama. I am even inspired to start throwing away all my junk that i have managed to accumulate over the past 4 years...should be interesting. I have enlisted the assistance of Mel.O to help me start going through junk tonight. Yeah. I will let you know how things go once we dive into the abyss...
On another note: my moment of happiness today was eating delicious Chinese food at my favorite hole-in-the-wall Chinese place...the garlic chicken is to die for...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Last time I checked you still have papers from the first grade. You're really going to spring clean? OUTSTANDING!!! Love you Missa! Bubz
Post a Comment