So...let me tell you how much I abhor "spring forward." It totally throws off my whole existance. First of all, I was chronically behind and off all day yesterday. Then last night when I wanted to go walking, it was already 11pm. So I finished late, which was really early, but whatever. Then I died my hair and got ready for bed...which is now 1:30am...so I tried to go to bed, but couldn't fall asleep. Then, once I did knock-out...I woke up at 4:36am. And couldn't go back to sleep. So, I layed there and waited for my alarm to go off at 7:15am. It was a long 3 hours. There is nothing on TV that early and no one in their right mind is awake. So, I got tired of laying there and frustrated that I was not sleeping, so I got dressed and went for a walk. It is hella dark at 5am (aka 4am). Walk finished I took a shower and started watching the West Wing on Bravo. I thought the morning would never end. I even came into work early. The only highlights of my morning was getting to talk to my brother (via text for a fraction of a second) and getting to vent about the ironic tidbits of life with a good friend. *SIGH* So, now I am cranky and tired...it feels like noon and I am hungry, but it is really past lunch and already ate. Damn time change. I am going to be off for weeks. I really need a nap.
I know I promised more adorable baby Mora pics, but I cannot find my damn, USB cord for the camera...so the pics are stuck in digital purgatory. Once I free them, I will post. But take my word for it--he is super, duper cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment