Well, it is the last Friday of Spring Break...which means the kiddos will be returning this weekend (BOO--I'll miss the peace and quiet!). It has been cold and rainy here since Wednesday--really cold--we haven't been above 48 degrees! Quite a change from 92-48! The rain has brought with it some hella wicked allergens! Everyone is sick. I have had an annoying sore throat for three days! I am glad my kiddos got to go to So. Padre where it is warm...it would have sucked to spend Spring Break here in the cold rain. I feel bad for those who came down here--yucky buckets!
On another note...a super, wonderful friend of mine let me borrow PodMax...a nifty little program that works with iTunes. I can now copy music from my iPod (or anyone else's) to my computer! YEAH! This has been bugging me since I started using my iPod...that you can put music on, but can't get it off to share...problem solved! Yay PodMax!
There is absolutely nothing going on today in the office...I am super starving and am trying to figure out what to do for lunch...maybe the lunch fairy will send an invite to go off campus my way! Oh, I am going to go purchase a new USB cord for the camera this weekend so that I can rescue my pics to share...I have Joshua Edward pics, Baby Teddy pics and others.
Anyways, not to jinx things, but if you guys out there in googleland will send some positive vibes my way on Monday morning around 10am...I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks and I will explain more later...PEACE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment