Monday, January 12, 2009

Red hair and Elliot...

So we are finally done with RA Spring Training...which means there's no more going to bed at 3am and getting up at 7am... YEAH! I am soooo tired of being tired. I hate to say it but I may be getting too old for this--HAHAHA! So on a whim...
(NOTICE: YOU SHOULD NOT GO SHOPPING FOR HAIR DYE WITH A GROUP OF 19 YEAR OLDS WHEN EVERYONE IS SLEEP DEPRIVED!)
I decided to dye my hair--it is WTF red! Luckily, it has been a week and after many, many, many washings--it is starting to look somewhat normal (HA)! Here are a few samples...


(these pics were taken today)
Yeah I know--Scary...but it's only hair and it has faded a lot, so hopefully in a few weeks it will be faded out enough to try another color. :)

And these are a few pics of my cutie, sweet niece Elliot...Please enjoy!
Yes...i hijacked these off of the Jackson's blog...but the world can never have too much Elliot in it!

1 comment:

b said...

I like the red!!!! Love you Missa, Emma and Dundie say hi!